Thursday 17 June 2010



 Come Fly with Me
Yesterday was not a very good day. It suddenly dawned on me that I was due to go to America in under 10 weeks but had not booked my flights yet. I then googled to find the cheapest flight from Glasgow quickly realising that I was cheaper to go from Heathrow. I then booked the flight to JFK airport on 17th August from Heathrow terminal 5 for £522 return but then quickly recived an email saying that I had to immediatly check in online - scrolled down to the date and realised I had booked a flight for the 17th June. I litterally felt sick. I could feel the colour flood from my face. I then after I recovered from the shock grabbed the nearest phone and got put through to Tracy at BA who advised me that I needed to pay a further £214 in order to change my flight. With a cracked voice, white face, shakey hands and a brutally damaged visa card I acepted the charge. I vowed to tell  no one about my embarassing expensive gaff only for my mum to phone and for me to burst out with my money worries.

Could have been worse I suppose and its only money.

I had a dream that day when  I woke up that I was able to buy an Ipad before I left only for it to be shattered later on that day.

Still need to buy ticket for a train down to heathrow now but with no money hahaha. Ill get there

No comments: