Tuesday 10 August 2010

Farewell Tour....so far


Farewelling

The Goodbye tour has been in full swing since last week kicking off with a good old visit to Empire Cinema in Clydebank with Lee MacDonald. This was followed by Lunch with Kaindi and a great night out with old School friends which turned out to be crazy haha but brilliant. I then went up to the Dee to get my medical for health insurance which really makes you realise how much you just love the NHS!!! I still have to get a skin test which is a little worrying considering there is 6days to go but I'm sure Ill be fine. I also got a prescription for a pre-filled syringe of meningitis vaccine so I need someone to jag me any offers??? :) Then it was off to Inverness for Belladrum Music Festival which was really good considering I got in for free and was paid good money to do very little work. Was supposed to be doing a 16hr bar shift but someone else made me an offer i couldn't refuse.

Yesterday was a major day in the tour meeting my dad for the first time in 10 years. It went really really well !!! and I'm going for dinner with him and his side of the family tonight. Its a little weird I suppose getting used to saying the word dad again but it should work out all for the best. 

Looking forward to yet another night out on Friday with NUS :) I'm beginning to think this tour is turning into a drinking-fest. Need to get a suitcase and new clothes sorted now shopping trip tomorrow I think.

No comments: