Saturday 21 August 2010

Glee Club



Hey Yall hope you all keeping mighty fine. New York life continues to be amazing. Before I came here I thought of Glee as over attention seeking loud yanks who should shut up and man up. However now I am begining to understand them a lot better. Everyone seems so much more happier here although I dont know if this is down to the sheer number of obscure counciling that is available here or not. Last night I went to a lip sync event which was really amazing I dont really know what I was expecting but what it turned out to be was a brilliant choreographed dance event with current american anthems such as lady gaga and the likes. A video is on my facebook of one of the groups which you should watch you can almost smell the cheese and american bursting out of it if your british but here its the done thing. They are so much more open about feelings unlike UK where much is covered over here its not a big thing going to a therapist. Also religion is far more acceptable and open you do not feel in any way that saying what you believe no matter how obscure or far fetched people will totally respect that. 

I'm just in from a 20mile bike ride in temp of about 80F really exhausted but well worth it. On the way saw a few dead raccoons, chipmunks and ended up in a ,lovely bistro. When I got back one of my dorm mates had arrived he seems pretty cool he brought a massive TV, guitars and Amps. Dont think he could understand everything I said but well get there.

Now back heading out to movie under the stars which is Iron Man II.

Im really sorry I havent phoned or emailed everyone but Its just been soo busy. Tomorrow Its another mall trip but might find time to call then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha who are you kidding!!! you loved glee when you were at home. Man up!!!. all sounds good in particular the guy arriving with the tv. you will be pleased. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mum.