Tuesday 7 September 2010

Update

Hello all,

its been a bit of a while since I updated my blog so I thought I better give yous a quick update. Not a lot has really been happening my classes are all getting down to it now and they all seem really good. Ive got to read Dante Infero which is a description of hell and review everything Obama has been doing in the past few weeks for next week. Discovered this game called racket ball which is like squash it really good so might start playing that more often. Someone got arrested for drugs as I was filling up my water bottle it was awkward so I wne t back to my room to watch from the peep hole. So today Ive been reading along with a quick visit to shops to get juice/pop and look for shorts.....again but to to buy any haha. I went along to this thing which promised a "free fish and bowl" when I came out I had a voucher for  a fish and a microwaveable dish. So I checked out the pet shop as well, clearly America is not up on Animal rights so I left to go back Sat when she will have another shipment.

Went to a party at the Frisbee club house on Friday which was quite exciting but was stressful on the way back trying to avoid the cops which probably made me look more suspicious. Went an extended tour of the area last night its really nice with a lot of history.

So its off to DC tomorrow still need to work out what I want to see so ill do that tonight and Ive got another trip to NYC on Sun to the Museum of Modern Art and the Whitney.  Will take pictures of DC and put them on as usual.

For those who were worried Hurricane Earl turned into a tropical storm before it got here and it was miles off coast. It did change the weather so it was much better this weekend but now its back to the usual. And Im Bed bug clean......i think.

No comments: