Sunday 23 January 2011

America Part 2

With weary arms and a sore back I have arrived back in America safe and well with all my Scottish delights still in hand. During the somewhat empty flight I slept most of the way with the seat beside me free and lots of leg room made for a comfortable journey.

It was great to see everyone again and I hope that I didn't sound too much like "Ohhh you know this one time in...". It was really strange to be back in a lot of ways and the thought of being here and not seeing everyone again for another six months sounds like a long haul. In my mind the run up to christmas and then coming home made the last month fly in but this semester I doubt that the same opportunity or event will present itself.

Well the movie I was working on has been finally finished after a long night the day before I left. To view "Och Aye" it can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJ8X5H7lmo. The video and audio at times is bad as my camera is not meant for video but it still seems alright and I hope that you enjoy it!!!

I hope that you are all still well and stay in touch,

Connor

No comments: